Skip to main content

Interview with Sana Khatri | Author of Those Chance Encounters

Sana Khatri is an International Bestselling author, an IT (Information Technology) graduate, a bunny momma, and a makeup junkie. She resides with her aunts, mother, and her younger brother in Mumbai, India. Because her dad is the one who initially motivated her to keep writing, she makes sure to ask him for book-related opinions and suggestions whenever she needs them. She is an unwavering reader, dreamer, and believer, and prefers to have a speck of reality in her fictitious stories.
Twitter & Instagram: @isanakhatri
 


 

Meet this Beautiful International Bestselling author , Sana Khatri, who talks about her book “Those Chance Encounters ”, her fav. quote and her upcoming novels in this candid interview..

 

Q: First of all, tell us about the start of your professional career? 

I started writing when I was a kid, but published my first book in 2018. But I've recently rebranded everything so my previous books are currently unpublished.

 

Q: What advice would you give to beginners who are nervous?

I know it'll sound cliche, but just WRITE. You don't have to think about publishing right away. Just write see what things go.

 

Q : Do you have a specific reason or reasons for writing  " Those Chance Encounters " , Can you please tell us a bit about the book?

I wrote Those Chance Encounters because the story had been stuck in my head for YEARS. The book is an angsty romance and talks about many serious topics like body shaming, eating disorder, bullying, etc, all of which I've faced, and still face, in my life. Kenneth is based off an actor I love, and the overall story is just very special to me because I put a lot of work into it.



Q : Who’s the most important character of this book ?

I think Amara is hands-down the most important character in this book. She goes through so much, and yet she has the will to live and strive in life.

 

Q : Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your book?

Those Chance Encounters is a romance different from most. It shows that love isn't always easy to find. Sometimes, you have to go through hell to get your HEA.

 

Q: How's your feelings when you get best response from the fans about your book " Those Chance Encounters"?

Whenever someone responds positively to Those Chance Encounters, it's always about how much they loved Amara, and about how much they could relate to her. It makes me really happy to be the one to give the readers a character they can see themselves in.

 

Q : Any upcoming book?

Yes! My upcoming book is a sweet slow burn, age gap romance, Can We Pretend? (with the question involved)


Q : What do you do when not working?

I'm always working on books! I'm lucky enough to be a full-time author, so when I'm not writing, I'm plotting my next book.


Q : Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?

I definitely want more genuine readers, and I want my stories to reach the right audience. I just want people to read my books. That's all I want.

 

Q : What is your favourite quote?

One of my favorite quotes is by Coco Chanel. It goes like: "Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazons and Other Stories by Richard Dyer

A Bold Tale of Justice and Empowerment, The Amazons and Other Stories In the realm of storytelling, few collections manage to strike a balance between gripping drama and deep societal commentary like Richard Dyer’s The Amazons and Other Stories. This book is not just a series of narratives, it’s a powerful exploration of female strength, resilience, and the pursuit of justice. Through its main story, The Amazons, and six other diverse tales, the collection address’s universal themes of identity, love, trauma, and survival. Plot, Empowerment, and Impact At the heart of The Amazons, Lindy, a nurse and survivor of a violent attack, takes justice into her own hands alongside Renee and Jenny, forming a vigilante group to protect women and punish predators. Their actions spark both admiration and societal debate, while Lindy’s relationship with Burt, a detective torn between love and duty, adds emotional depth. The story powerfully depicts the solidarity and resilience of women fighting back...

DOUBLE CROSSED AND UNRAVELED by Kelsey Carlee

This memoir recounts the relationships that a young Kelsey experienced, such as how her whole world got turned upside down when she met Howie. It touches on her complicated relationship with her mother, and how the love she developed for Cole nearly cost her life.  The plot makes a full circle from when the author was younger to the adult version of herself, as she grieved the loss of her mother and had to look back at the past to be able to call things what they really were. This book chronicles the author's unraveling through poetry, letters, and recollection as an outlet to heal her past traumas.  Double Crossed and Unraveled is for every survivor of neglect and abuse. It touches on domestic violence, PTSD, sexual assault, complicated grief, addiction, and recovery. It’s easy to get lost in this "riveting" story that's difficult to set down once you begin reading. https://a.co/d/aBAoWDU

Mindfulness for Anxiety Relief by Casey Einstein

Master the art of mindful moments for anxiety relief! Have you ever felt overwhelmed by anxious thoughts that you just can’t shake? Does panic often take over your mind, making it hard to focus? What if there was a gentle, effective way to interrupt anxiety before it takes over your day?  Mindfulness for Anxiety Relief is your compassionate companion to find calm and clarity through simple, practical techniques rooted in mindfulness. Within these pages lies a curated collection of science-based techniques proven to lessen the grip of anxiety. From understanding the true nature of anxiety and debunking common myths to step-by-step methods like sensory grounding and box breathing, you'll uncover tools that empower resilience and calm. With this book, you'll: Within these pages lies a curated collection of science-based techniques proven to lessen the grip of anxiety. From understanding the true nature of anxiety and debunking common myths to step-by-step methods like sensory grou...