Skip to main content

The Misadventures of Finn by Melissa Pombo


Ever have a pixie bite you? I have, and believe me, a pixie's bite is far worse than her annoying squeak. I am Finlay Stewart, the main character in author Melissa Pombo's epic tale The Misadventures of Finn. But please, call me Finn. I have not much time before Melissa scoots me back into the story, so I will be brief.

The Misadventure of Finn is a coming-of-age saga where I encounter werewolves, vampires, witches, and of course, pixies. Oh yes, certain real-life figures from long ago make an appearance, even Alexander the Great! After you read this wondrous and fantastical odyssey of mine, you will agree Melissa Pombo is the queen noir of supernatural tales.

Alas, my time is up, so come aboard. The Misadventures of Finn is an exciting voyage you will never forget!

 

About the Author 


 

Author Melissa Pombo
Writer of the Supernatural. Excellent cook. Cake expert. Dog lover.

I am an author. Not just a writer, I am actually published. When my first book, THE LAST BITE launched, I cried a little. I have wanted to be an author since I was a wee one. Now, my dream has become a reality and most of the time I am way over my head with all of the ins and outs of being an author..
 

 

Follow Melissa Pombo on Instagram

@authormelissapombo 

The Misadventures of Finn

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazons and Other Stories by Richard Dyer

A Bold Tale of Justice and Empowerment, The Amazons and Other Stories In the realm of storytelling, few collections manage to strike a balance between gripping drama and deep societal commentary like Richard Dyer’s The Amazons and Other Stories. This book is not just a series of narratives, it’s a powerful exploration of female strength, resilience, and the pursuit of justice. Through its main story, The Amazons, and six other diverse tales, the collection address’s universal themes of identity, love, trauma, and survival. Plot, Empowerment, and Impact At the heart of The Amazons, Lindy, a nurse and survivor of a violent attack, takes justice into her own hands alongside Renee and Jenny, forming a vigilante group to protect women and punish predators. Their actions spark both admiration and societal debate, while Lindy’s relationship with Burt, a detective torn between love and duty, adds emotional depth. The story powerfully depicts the solidarity and resilience of women fighting back...

DOUBLE CROSSED AND UNRAVELED by Kelsey Carlee

This memoir recounts the relationships that a young Kelsey experienced, such as how her whole world got turned upside down when she met Howie. It touches on her complicated relationship with her mother, and how the love she developed for Cole nearly cost her life.  The plot makes a full circle from when the author was younger to the adult version of herself, as she grieved the loss of her mother and had to look back at the past to be able to call things what they really were. This book chronicles the author's unraveling through poetry, letters, and recollection as an outlet to heal her past traumas.  Double Crossed and Unraveled is for every survivor of neglect and abuse. It touches on domestic violence, PTSD, sexual assault, complicated grief, addiction, and recovery. It’s easy to get lost in this "riveting" story that's difficult to set down once you begin reading. https://a.co/d/aBAoWDU

Mindfulness for Anxiety Relief by Casey Einstein

Master the art of mindful moments for anxiety relief! Have you ever felt overwhelmed by anxious thoughts that you just can’t shake? Does panic often take over your mind, making it hard to focus? What if there was a gentle, effective way to interrupt anxiety before it takes over your day?  Mindfulness for Anxiety Relief is your compassionate companion to find calm and clarity through simple, practical techniques rooted in mindfulness. Within these pages lies a curated collection of science-based techniques proven to lessen the grip of anxiety. From understanding the true nature of anxiety and debunking common myths to step-by-step methods like sensory grounding and box breathing, you'll uncover tools that empower resilience and calm. With this book, you'll: Within these pages lies a curated collection of science-based techniques proven to lessen the grip of anxiety. From understanding the true nature of anxiety and debunking common myths to step-by-step methods like sensory grou...