Skip to main content

A Dark Souls Academy by Tosha Y. Miller

Beware of Hell's creatures, they bite.


I've had to hide my whole life from Lucifer and other demons who either want me dead or enslaved for being a succubus. Forced to run and never get close to people. I had one close friend, her cousin, and my brother, Zar. But it was still a lonely life.


Zar and I were surviving just fine until the Light Soul Counsel changed everything. They declared all supernaturals with demon blood to be labeled Dark Souls and sent back to Hell.


First, I lost my brother. Then, they captured me. Now, I lived in a demon academy in Hell named Dark Souls Academy. Go Figure.


I've had to fight every second since getting here, and surviving a demon horde wasn't fucking easy. Do I get a break? Nope.


I saved too many people and denied the horde their sacrificed flesh, so the Dark Counsel, which is led by Lucifer, is coming here to decide what will be the consequence. That can mean a slap on the wrist, or it can mean death. Whatever happens next, I'm done pushing people away. I need to claim my men and create a faction. Well, I will if I'm not sentenced to death, that is. But I have a feeling I won't be able to keep everyone alive this time.


If that isn't enough, there are three dangerous men who I need to stay away from. Not just because they're Lucifer’s sons, but they're also off limits. My demon side doesn't care. My morals do, though. A lot is going to happen within these few days. I just hope I can handle it.



Urban Fantasy 18+
This is a full-length, FAST PACED, Why Choose Paranormal Romance novel. There are Trigger Warnings. This book takes place in Hell, with demons. So, it contains violence, adult language, and strong conduct. There's also physical and sexual abuse, murders, mental health disorders, illnesses, second character cheating, and ends on a cliffhanger. The FMC has a hero complex and fights her feelings. So, she may cause you some frustration. Also, be warned that Ivy is a self-sacrificing character, almost to the point of naivety.

Book two is all about change. Personalities may change and become darker. They have had to suppress who they really are, so they don't even know themselves.

The Characters:
Meet the Crew: Ivy, Dex, Alaric, Lilah, and Vivian
Meet the Brothers: Kain, Bones, Trigger
Meet Ivy's Parents: Ava-full succubus, Bin- incubi, Darik- fae, Lewi- wolf, Aaron -witch, Rock -troll
Meet the Villains: Everyone





About the Author

Tosha spends most of her days reading and writing. She loves anything fantasy and swears her black cat, Xena, is secretly a shifter. Tosha wants Xena to steal her away from the human world, but she’s playing the slow game. She’ll just have to butter her up by letting her sleep on her chest some more. 
One day, she’ll get to dance in the dark with real supernaturals. Until then, she’ll keep writing stories about strong women and sexy men with powers. 


Visit her website to learn more. 


www.toshaymiller.com


She also has a store for book lovers and authors. Check it out. (Have a shirt idea let her know.)


www.tymbookishstore.com

She also has a fun TicTok, Instagram, and twitter. Go to her website to get connected.

Follow Tosha Y. Miller on Instagram

@toshaymiller_author

A Dark Souls Academy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazons and Other Stories by Richard Dyer

A Bold Tale of Justice and Empowerment, The Amazons and Other Stories In the realm of storytelling, few collections manage to strike a balance between gripping drama and deep societal commentary like Richard Dyer’s The Amazons and Other Stories. This book is not just a series of narratives, it’s a powerful exploration of female strength, resilience, and the pursuit of justice. Through its main story, The Amazons, and six other diverse tales, the collection address’s universal themes of identity, love, trauma, and survival. Plot, Empowerment, and Impact At the heart of The Amazons, Lindy, a nurse and survivor of a violent attack, takes justice into her own hands alongside Renee and Jenny, forming a vigilante group to protect women and punish predators. Their actions spark both admiration and societal debate, while Lindy’s relationship with Burt, a detective torn between love and duty, adds emotional depth. The story powerfully depicts the solidarity and resilience of women fighting back...

DOUBLE CROSSED AND UNRAVELED by Kelsey Carlee

This memoir recounts the relationships that a young Kelsey experienced, such as how her whole world got turned upside down when she met Howie. It touches on her complicated relationship with her mother, and how the love she developed for Cole nearly cost her life.  The plot makes a full circle from when the author was younger to the adult version of herself, as she grieved the loss of her mother and had to look back at the past to be able to call things what they really were. This book chronicles the author's unraveling through poetry, letters, and recollection as an outlet to heal her past traumas.  Double Crossed and Unraveled is for every survivor of neglect and abuse. It touches on domestic violence, PTSD, sexual assault, complicated grief, addiction, and recovery. It’s easy to get lost in this "riveting" story that's difficult to set down once you begin reading. https://a.co/d/aBAoWDU

Mindfulness for Anxiety Relief by Casey Einstein

Master the art of mindful moments for anxiety relief! Have you ever felt overwhelmed by anxious thoughts that you just can’t shake? Does panic often take over your mind, making it hard to focus? What if there was a gentle, effective way to interrupt anxiety before it takes over your day?  Mindfulness for Anxiety Relief is your compassionate companion to find calm and clarity through simple, practical techniques rooted in mindfulness. Within these pages lies a curated collection of science-based techniques proven to lessen the grip of anxiety. From understanding the true nature of anxiety and debunking common myths to step-by-step methods like sensory grounding and box breathing, you'll uncover tools that empower resilience and calm. With this book, you'll: Within these pages lies a curated collection of science-based techniques proven to lessen the grip of anxiety. From understanding the true nature of anxiety and debunking common myths to step-by-step methods like sensory grou...